Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fall is coming!

I'm not a huge fan of winter, but fall sure is nice. We've had the windows open and the air conditioning off for a week now, and today my husband and daughter picked the first pumpkin. She helped start the seed in April, and then helped put them in the ground in May. After checking on it several times a week for a few months, she got to pick a pumpkin. She is so proud of it. Of course I jumped at the chance to take a picture of my girlie with the fruit of her labor. There are about 6 or 8 more out there that will become jack-o-lanterns in October, provided no critters or hooligans wreak havoc upon them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In no time at all it will be time to break out the flannel jammies and woolen socks. And then I'll start posting about how I wish it were summer. It's a neverending cycle of complaints, I tell ya!

No comments: