Friday, August 04, 2006

How does my garden grow...

While I've been indoors during the heat wave, my veggie garden has been busy. Unfortunately so have the weeds. BUT, I have some tomatoes, and yummy peppers to show for it all. There are teeny jalapenos out there too, not yet ready for picking. And with a little luck, Nora and Nigel will have home-grown jack-o-lanterns this year.

Next year, I hope to have a much larger garden. If I get really ambitious, I might grow all sorts of things, and learn how to put them up in the fall. Grandma Bug will be so proud of me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jo said...

My those are some big peppers you've got there. *wink wink nudge nudge* LOL.

I'm so jealous and can't wait until we move so I can have a garden too.